macOS Catalina Apple has finally officially launched its latest operating system, macOS Catalina, on the Mac App Store. Instead of iTunes, macOS Catalina introduces new apps for music, podcasts, and TV shows called Podcasts, Apple Music, and Apple TV, respectively. The new feature of macOS Catalina is the ability to display image in image just like iPad Pro on your Mac or Mac. Siri’s popular smart assistant is finally coming to Mac. Siri can be useful in finding files, answering questions, playing music, sending messages.
Find My is another new software that combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends. This software turns your Apple device into a sender and allows it to be detected by another device. With Find My you can find it even when your device does not have internet access.
MacOS, formerly known as OS X or Mac OS, is Apple’s proprietary operating system, with macOS Sierra being the latest version of the operating system for PCs and Mac servers. The performance, stability and security of this version of the operating system have increased significantly.
With macOS Sierra, Mac players can do their work more easily and intelligently, you can now work with multiple applications simultaneously via Split View, easily pin your favorite websites. Manage your emails in full screen with the ability to define gesture. Easily record your notes in a checklist. Against the background of the new capabilities of this operating system, extensive improvements have been made in the lower layers of the operating system to increase speed and performance, such as faster opening of programs, emails and pdf files, faster boot, and… these improvements are noticeable in applications. Computational and heavy as well as games will show their impact well.
Features of macOS Sierra:
- Significant increase in speed and performance, security and stability of the operating system
- Improved design
- Speed up PDF opening (4 times faster, according to Apple)
- Double the switching speed between apps and display emails
- 40% increase in program execution speed
- Increase the memory allocable to the GPU from 1024 mg to 1536 mg
- Use of Metal graphical interface to increase the speed and efficiency of specialized games and software
- Ability to run several programs together
- Better desktop space management
- Spotlight tool for searching for news, weather, files, and… (with natural language support for example search for the phrase presentation I made on Friday)
- Very easy note-taking with the ability to convert notes into checklists, the ability to add photos, videos, links and maps to notes and…
- Improvements in the Safari browser, such as the ability to pin favorite websites, mute voice tabs, the ability to play videos on HDTV with AirPlay
- Improved map and navigation
- Introducing new, beautiful, and standard fonts
macOS Catalina runs on Macs that support Mojave, except 2010–2012 Mac Pros:
iMac: Late 2012 or newer
iMac Pro: All models
Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
MacBook Air: Mid-2012 or newer
MacBook Pro: Mid-2012 or newer, with non-Retina models
Burn the Image file to DVD or USB and install the operating system. You can also use TransMac software in Windows
The embedded version is the original version of the Mac App Store and is in DMG format without tampering.
Password to extract is soft98.ir
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Part 1
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Part 2
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Part 3
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Part 4
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Part 5
Alternative download Link:
Password to extract is www.downloadly.ir