WinRAR WinRAR is one of the best zip file management software that can compress different files up to 10% more than ZIP files in RAR format. WinRAR can decompress RAR and ZIP files, unpacks 7Z, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZH, TAR, UUE, Z. One of the most important features of this software is the Self-Extract feature, by which you can convert the compressed file into an executable file with the exe extension so that you can use them on computers that do not have WinRAR software installed. Uncompress.
- Very small volume compared to very large capabilities
- Numerous and very beautiful skins in different sizes
- Supports up to 15 formats
- Password on files
- Create compressed files in EXE format
- Convert formats to each other
- Ability to repair files
- Ability to scan with antivirus to detect malicious files
- Wizard to make it easier to create zip files as well as extract them
- Use the latest methods to reduce the volume and quality of compression
- Improved compression speed for multiprocessor and multi-core systems
- Added option to delete duplicate folders in application settings
- Fixed an error when opening 8 GB compressed files in tar.gz format.
- Fixed an error when opening 4GB compressed files in UDF ISO format.
- Ability to change the application shell to different types
- Added UP and DOWN buttons in the “Organize profiles” section
- Added the new option “Save archive copy as …” in the “File” menu
- New “Request administrative access” option in “Advanced” settings